Please note this is the 240v model. Very nice "V"-pattern display, but really as far as aeration goes this is for smaller ponds (up to one/half acre).
Fountain Mountain is happy to work with local and state governments to cooperate as much as we can in helping you with governmental paperwork. We are pleased to rapidly provide EIN, W-9, Resale Numbers, and other documents as you need. In addition, we understand that it might take a few months for governments to pay because of paperwork, board approvals, etc., so we offer 90-day terms to goverments. Free shipping on Kasco units We will even contact you local power company if you would like and obtain an estimated electrical cost for running the fountains/aerators.
PLEASE NOTE: BELOW ARE KASCO'S RECOMMENDATIONS FOR HORSEPOWER/ACRE TO PROPERLY AERATE. HOWEVER, DO KEEP IN MIND THAT THESE ARE OPTIMUM RECOMMENDATIONS, AND WE'VE OFTEN FOUND POND OWNERS CAN CHOOSE SMALLER UNITS THAN KASCO RECOMMENDS, DEPENDING ON THE DEGREE OF ALGAE AND THE NUMBER AND SIZE OF FISH.
1.5hp per acre for the VFX Series Aerating Fountains
2hp per acre for the JF Series Aerating Fountains
Exception: the 4400VFX and 4400HVFX will aerate a 3/4 acre area due to the more efficient 4 blade prop
Benefits of Kasco Fountains and Aerators:
- Most energy-conscious floating fountain, aerator manufactuer in the industry
- Superior quality in pond fountain, aeration design
- Safe: Total fountain, Aerator Packages ETL-approved to UL and CE standards
- Superior customer support
- Kasco Staff includes 3 full-time engineers and 2 full-time aquatic biologists, highest rate in the industry,
- to offer full customer support for your water quality and decorative fountain requirements
The 3400HJF, 240V Floating Aerating Fountain also includes a GFCB protected control panel. The C-75, 240V Control Panel with Timer, GFCB protection, Light-Ready Low Voltage Compartment, and Photo Eye for light operation comes standard with the 3400HJF Floating Aerating Fountain. Kasco recommends a licensed electrician to install the C-75 Control Panel and the 3400HJF if you plan to hard-wire the Floating Aerating Fountain into the C-75 Control Panel.
The 3400JF Floating Aerating Fountain model includes the following staples of all Kasco Floating Fountains, Pond Aerators, or Water Circulators:
* Longer-life top and bottom ball bearings
* Environmentally friendly oil-filled motor with a hard-face internal mechanical seal and external lip seal for protection against leaks.
* Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
* Highly efficient, lower power consumption than competitive equipment
* Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode.
* Requires minimal maintenance. We recommend cleaning the stainless steel motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
* ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards
* U.P.S. Shippable
* Made with pride in the U.S.A.
Along with the staples of all Kasco Floating Fountains, Pond Aerators, and Water Circulators, the 3400JF Floating Aerating Fountain boasts the following UNIQUE CHARACTERISTICS:
* Kasco's unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives you the most clog-resistant model on the market.
* Two year manufacturer's limited warranty
* 4 Blade Propeller technology giving the unit breathtaking patterns and high water flow for full fountain patterns
* Successful shallow water operation in as little as 17.5 "
* 6.5 running amps on 120V and 2.9 running amps on 240V circuits for low operating costs
* SJTOW underwater rated power cord length options of 50', 100', 150', or 200'
* Includes two 50' braided nylon mooring ropes
* 3400JF ships in 2 boxes and 3400HVFX ships in 3 boxes via UPS (add 1 box for lights) (Longer cords, add 1 box)
* 5 interchangeable nozzles to give you 5 fountain patterns for the price of one!
|Item||Voltage / Amps||Approx., GPM||Spray Pattern||Ship Weight||Warranty|
|Kasco3400H-JF||240/2.9||depends||5 patterns||65||2 years|